CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

InTrO..

22th June 2010..2.29 p.m..


monink evelibadi.....


1st of all,..welkam to my 1st blog.... I decided to jot in blog to express my feeling of anger, anxiety, happiness and sadness since no one was beside me dat I can rely on................................


To my dearest abah.. I luv u so much :-)


<>


abah,

u're my sweetheart,

u're da greatest person in my life,

u're willing to do wut other people can't do,

u're an angel of my life,


abah,

being yr 5th child,

i was speechless,

there ain't words that

parallel with yr contribution

towards my success now,..


abah,

on yr 65th burfday,

u still struggle for work,

u said u're happy wit wut u're doing now,

but I know,

it seems difficult to u,

to just relax without doing anything,

coz u're struggle for our life yourselves,

since yr 1st child born,

we don't even know the phrase 'difficulties in life',

becoz we do get wateva we want,

from da small size to da big size,

from da cheapest value to da greatest value,..

ol at our fingertips,..


abah,

forgive me,

if ol my past wrong doing always hurt u,

although u never express yr angry,

i know my acted was touched yr heart,

forgive me,

if u shame to hd me as yr daughter,

hd my siblings as yr children..


abah,

as long as da sun shine,

as long as da moon light,

my luv for u never dies..


abah,

I can't imagine my life without u,

it will be nothing...

0 comments:

Post a Comment