CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

mY verY firsT entrY

3.39 a.m....30th June 2010

sALam aLL.....

first time try blogging..
mayb becoz of my jeolousy towards other's blog
especially blogs owned by my BFF
Mimi, Aslina, Huda, kak Baiti n kak Ana
u're my frnzs
u're my luv
u're my inspiration

hopefully my very first post
can slowly picturing me to others

hopefully my very first blog
will not disappointed others
since I'm not a novelist
I'm also neither a writer
nor a reporter...
hehe...

hopefully dis blog could be
a new mode of my life study
a new entry for others to enter into my life
a new excitement 4 me to complete my bored room
a new phase in my life to get joy n hapiness..

& I decided to share with u
all sadness n hapiness things happen in my life
juz for u.....


<xEtA>

0 comments:

Post a Comment