CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 9, 2010

~rindu tercipta~

no overload job dis week...wah.... no tension, no headache', no pressure,...heheh... like I'm in heaven.... so peace, so lovely, so calm,....heheh... if things gonna be as smooth as dis week, argh.... what a happy life... what a happy world... heheh... no emo, no moody, no mood swing.... wow.... exactly like cinderella found her another half golden shoes, like snow white being kissed by her prince charming..hehe.. day dreaming btul...huhu..
think like heartless to resign and leave dis company... aku syg woo semua org dlm comp especially Lau & SKK..(wakaka.. mcm la diorg tu bestfriend aku laks)... dis comp taught me a lot bout friendship.. gave me experience in handling inner emotion n led me the way to lead... although it was only 7 month I wuz here but feel like 7 years... (heheh..tipu sgt... dont believe dis sentence ok..)
bos Kelvin, bos AsRa n bos Zurainie... scold me if I did anything wrong, critic me if I did mistake n blame me I if did something dat will make u angry... but be fair to me...praise me if I did something good, smile to me if I did a great job n grade me if I made something very well... (heheh...nak jgk org puji... cheh)...i need all the support n help that I can get thru u all...
million thanks becoz believed me a lot thru giving me responsibilities as well as believed da qualities in me.... (heheh...perasan).. thousand thanks coz tittled me top 5 staff.... (heheh... bagi org lain la pulak....) ...
dear oll my colleagues, I had my greatest time while working wit u olls... u olls gave full cooperation, easy to share problem, follow the 'gila-gila' idea aku ajak diorg gi picnic..., million thanks coz give me a shoulder to cry on and thousand thanks becoz being a good listener....
I hope, I can, I will survive for a long, long time......

1 comments:

aSRa

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa......syahduuuuu....i terharuuuuu

Post a Comment